Select your country – MANDATORY
Go to your MyMXB profile edition and select your country from the available list. Countries are in ISO-3 format, if you have any doubt regarding your country code, please check THIS LIST.
How to race 2021 MXBON
- Make sure your nationality is up to date in your MyMXB profile. If it’s wrong, you won’t race.
- Go to the Racing page to register in the category of your choice. MX1/MX2/OPEN
- Categories :
- MX1 = 450 4T
- MX2 = 250 4T
- OPEN = 250 4T OR 450 4T
- You can race in one category only, so choose wisely.
- I’ll then choose the bests riders by nations in each category.
- 12 best teams will be qualified for the event, 24 riders per moto.
Exemple: I’m french, I ride 450. I register myself in OPEN category.
If I have the best french laptime during qualifications, I’m in the French Team for the Event.
Registration closing: 20 minutes before the start of the qualifying.
- November 27th 22h00 UTC
- Track announced 10 minutes before the race, randomly picked up.
- You will have 10 minutes to connect, then 20 minutes to set your best time
Race day: December 4th 22h00 UTC